Marco Ciglia DGA
First Assistant Director
Directors Guild of America
GAME OF THRONES
HARLEY & THE DAVIDSONS
Every fibre of Marco Ciglia's body exudes a singular professionalism. We shot 12 episodes, two countries, in 100 days, one director, one first AD. It was a test for all of us, it seemed impossible, how would the first AD in particular get through? Marco's stamina remained intact, his focus never waned. It says a lot about his character and ability that he took everything in his stride and that we completed on schedule. He is the Bear Grylls of ad's. If there was an action figure for ad's, it would be in Marco's image. Cheers mate!
Great to work with someone as enthusiastic dedicated and hard working as Marco. Always good natured even when he had to deal with big crowd scenes in difficult conditions with a demanding crew. Not your run-of-the-mill 1st AD!
A solid AD and a genuine asset to any director. It was great fun working with you and I hope we will do it again soon somewhere in the world.
DIRECTOR / PRODUCER
JAMES WELLAND (BSC), DOP
JEFF WOOLNOUGH, DIRECTOR
• Dual National - Hold's both Italian and UK Passports. Both EU.
• 20 years experience as a 1stAD.
• Member of the Directors Guild of America (DGA).
• Specialises in high end TV drama for US Networks shooting worldwide.
• Great expertise handling VFX heavy shows, large-scale battles, action and historical fantasy.
• Good working knowledge PACT, SAG, EQUITY guidelines.
• DGA safety pass training completed.
• Feature film bonded.
COUNTRIES WORKED IN:
Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Malta, Italy, Austria, Luxembourg, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK